Programming and Events Chair
BiographyCurrent Student Teaching Assistant and Master’s Candidate at the University of Tennessee. Interested in the role of an architect as advancing cultural and natural relationships through design. My in-progress thesis is studying the way in which architecture can begin to construct understanding in the conflict between Israel/Palestine through re-writing histories, structuring conversation vehicles, and defining how a dialectic memory can be expressed.
University of TennesseeTN, U.S.A
- Involved in Graduate Student Senate and NOMAS
The University of Kentucky KY, U.S.A
B.A. IN ARCHITECTURE Aug. 2016 -May 2019
- Involved in AIAs, Lewis Honors College, Best Buddies, Club Tennis, Habitat for Humanity
Union University TN, U.S.A
UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE DUAL PROGRAM Aug. 2015 -May 2016
- Completed 18 college credits as a senior in high school
Middle Tennessee State University TN, U.S.A
GOVERNOR’S SCHOOL FOR THE ARTS June 2015
- Received 3 college credits prior to senior year in high school
Graduate Teaching Assistant TN ,U.S.A
ARCH 211: HISTORY AND THEORY I Aug. 2020 -Present
- Structuring discussion of material, grading exams, and overseeing administrative tasks to benefit educational environment.
Architectural Intern KY ,U.S.A
CEDIK (Community and Economic Development Initiative of Kentucky)May 2019 –Aug. 2019
- Collaborated with a cohort of students over the summer to come up with viable city planning solutions to improve the lives of those living in the rural town of Harlan, KY.
Awards and Recognitions
2016 Fall Studio Award, UK COLLEGE OF DESIGN. Project under the direction of David Biagi. KY,U.S.A
2018 Study Abroad Travel Award, UK COLLEGE OF DESIGN. Received two scholarships towards trip to Delft, NL. KY, U.S.A
2019 AIA/K.S.A. Scholarship, UK COLLEGE OF DESIGN.KY, U.S.A
2016 Graduate Student Award, UTK SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE. Received fellowship to fund studies. TN, U.S.A
- Margolies, “A Panorama of Design: Deep in the Weeds.” The New York Times, 12 Mar. 2020, www.nytimes.com/2020/03/12/style/design-products.html?fbclid=IwAR2iKqH7YrCbUnaFtVWanRuOpR6K1AV6MAnMp27y_vDPu9tAmmeE6MgjUiE.