Tech Fee Advisory Board Member
Current Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) at the Department of Physics and Astronomy at UTK and ORNL. Third year graduate student, member of the Coherent Collaboration, experimental high energy physicist. Thrilled about understanding neutrinos, and how the universe works.
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville (UTK) TN, U.S.A.
Ph.D. IN PHYSICS (ongoing) Aug. 2018 -
- Taught undergrad labs as a Teaching Assistant for 2 semesters.
Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC) Brazil
M.S. IN PHYSICS Feb. 2012 -Mar. 2014
- Thesis: “Black Holes in Casadio-Fabbri-Mazzacurati Metric”
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC) Brazil
B.S. IN PHYSICS Mar. 2007 -Dec. 2011
- Undergraduate research in computational atomic and molecular physics
- Tutor of calculus in the mathematics department
- Undergraduate research in experimental condensed matter physics
Lecturer (UFSC) Brazil
Prof. of undergraduate physics courses for engineering undergraduates
Jul. 2014 -Dec. 2015
Lecturer (UDESC) Brazil
Prof. of undergraduate physics courses for engineering and science undergraduates
Jul. 2017 -Apr. 2018
Awards and Recognitions
2020 Member of Sigma Pi Sigma, Physics Honor Society U.S.A.