The voters from the graduate student body amended the GSS Constitution with a 92.46% vote in favor of the amendments. This substantially exceeds the three-fourths vote as specified in Article VII, Section 2 of the GSS Constitution.
Below are the winners of the President and Vice-President elections. Their first official day in office will be on June 1, 2022.
- George Fields is the GSS President-elect for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Leighton Chappell is the GSS Vice-President-elect for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
Thank you to everyone who voted!
The GSS Elections are now closed. Graduate and professional students had the opportunity to vote on the following items:
- One (1) President for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- One (1) Vice-President for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- GSS Constitution amendments (approving or rejecting them all at one time)
The election ran from 9 a.m. ET on Friday, April 8, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. ET on Monday, April 18, 2022.
Results were announced publicly at the GSS meeting on Thursday, April 21, at 5:30 p.m.